Events Stalls and Sellers needed
Our very popular and successful annual events, Gala Day and the Fun Dog Show, are filling up fast with stall holders, and we are inviting you to participate in this years events.
If you wish to have a stall, please get in touch with the centre by calling 0300 123 0740, or by popping into reception to fill in a form
Stall fees for Gala Day, Sunday 2nd September:
- Charity Stall holders = £25.00 for 8ft (£3.15 per ft extra)
- Non Charity Stall/Small Independent Stall holders = £35.00 for 8 ft (£4.35 per ft extra)
- Ltd Company & Fair Type Stalls = £45.00 for 8ft (£5.65 per ft extra)
We will need to receive your form and full payment by the 29th August 2017
Stall fees for the Fun Dog Show, Sunday 21st May:
- Charity Stall holders = £20.00 for 10ft (£2 per ft extra)
- Non Charity Stall/Small Independent Stall holders = £25.00 for 10ft (£2.50 per ft extra)
- Ltd Company & Fair Type Stalls = £30.00 for 10ft (£3 per ft extra)
We will need to receive your form and full payment by the 15th May 2017.
When holding a stall at either of these events, we like to know how many people will be in your party at the stall and if you will be using a tent or gazebo as it needs to fit within your pitch
You can bring your vehicle onto the field to unload, but it needs to be removed by 10am as people start arriving very soon after.
Any cheque you make out to us is to be made payable to 'RSPCA Friends of Millbrook'