Contact us by telephone
You can call us on 0300 123 0740.
Please be aware that we don't have a dedicated member of staff to answer our telephone and we sometimes find it difficult to man the telephone during our opening hours.
We do have some kind volunteers who come in when they can and answer the phones during our opening hours. We always try to get to the telephone when we are able to, so please bear with us. (we now have volunteers who come in on a regular basis to help us answer your calls; it may still take a few tries as we are so busy; Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays are the days when we have a volunteer answering the phones)
Write to us
Our postal address can be found on the lower, left hand side of this page.
Find us on Facebook
This is probably the best way to contact us.
If you join our ever popular Facebook page you can ask us questions directly, either by commenting on a picture, writing on our wall or sending us a private message - this may be easier than emailing us as most of the staff are on Facebook and check the page daily (and also we can do so from home in our own time): facebook.com/MillbrookRSPCA
You may wish to send an email to us, but please be aware that we may not reply immediately, our priority is looking after the animals and we don't always have the time to sit down at the computer!
Please note, due to the volume of emails I receive I am unable to answer them all as they take up alot of time and it is mostly done in my own time, not at work, where my job is to look after animals, not sit at a computer!
- If you want to do a work experience placement with us, please send an email to email@example.com stating the dates you wish to come to us. You need to be 16 years old to do work experience with us and must be available to do a full weeks work or more, we cannot accommodate students who can only do one day a week.
- If you wish to become a volunteer at Millbrook please see the 'jobs' page of this website for details of how to apply (you need to be 18 years old to be a volunteer)
- If you have any concerns regarding the welfare of an animal, please call the RSPCA's national line on 0300 1234 999 - the details can be passed on to an Inspector who is qualified and trained to deal with these incidents, unlike Millbrook staff; we look after the unwanted ones and find new homes for them :)
- If you have an animal that you wish to rehome, please do not email me - we give priority to our Inspectors who remove animals from dire situations and these animals need it the most. We do not take in animals from members of the public as there are many other rescues who will do this as they do not have to deal with the volume of abused, neglected and abandoned animals that we do: please find your nearest rescue for help. If you do have an animal you wish to rehome, please have patience with us and other rescues, there are so many animals in need of new homes all over the country and you are likely to be placed on a waiting list
- If you wish to adopt an animal please visit the centre to register to meet the one you are interested in, there is no need to email beforehand